Welcome to the website of Maatkamp Publishing
Click on the Dutch flag for a more comprehensive version of this website.
Maatkamp Publishing (est. 2006) is a one-man christian publishing company based in the
Netherlands. The publisher carries books of the following authors:
Watchman Nee, A. W. Tozer, James Chen, Robert Govett MA, Jessie Penn-Lewis, prof. dr. Edgar Andrews (BSc, PhD, DSc, FinstP, FIMMM, CEng, CPhys), Erwin W. Lutzer, Robert A. J. Gagnon, D. M. Panton, G. H. Pember, Stephen Kaung, Arthur Pink, C. E. Cumbey, Maarten Hertoghs, Robert Peterson & Alexander Strauch, en Gerard Vrooland.
The English titles of my Dutch publications
The following English titles have been translated and published in Dutch (displayed in reverse chronological order - latest publication first):
- What is Man? Adam, Alien or Ape?, by Edgar Andrews.
- Worship God, by Watchman Nee.
- The Spirit of the Gospel, by Watchman Nee.
- From Faith to Faith, by Watchman Nee.
- The Bible and Homosexual Practice: Texts and Hermeneutics, by Robert A. J. Gagnon.
- When a Nation Forgets God - Seven Lessons We Must Learn from Nazi Germany, by Erwin Lutzer.
- The Finest of the Wheat (set of 3 volumes), by Watchman Nee.
- The Judgment Seat of Christ, by D. M. Panton.
- Fruitful Living, by Jessie Penn-Lewis.
- Prayer and Evangelism, by Jessie Penn-Lewis.
- The Presence of Christ in its Effects on the Church and the World: Being the Argument of the Epistles to the Thessalonians, with Notice of dr. Bullinger’s Theory of the Hinderers, and dr. Eadie on the First Resurrection, by Robert Govett, MA.
- Eternal Suffering of the Wicked and Hades, by Robert Govett, MA.
- Wingspread: A. B. Simpson: A Study in Spiritual Altitude, by A. W. Tozer.
- The Best Mode of Presenting the Gospel, by Robert Govett, MA.
- The Believer’s Standings in Grace and under Responsibility - or Sins before Faith and Sins after Faith, by Robert Govett, MA.
- The Jews, the Gentiles, and the Church of God in the Gospel of Matthew, by Robert Govett, MA.
- Animals, their Past and Future - the Classic Theological Treatise on Animal Rights, by G. H. Pember.
- Rapture, by D. M. Panton (a defense of partial rapture).
- The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, by Constance Cumbey (a critical analysis of the New Age Movement).
- How to interpret the Apocalypse? As Naturalists? Or as Supernaturalists?, by Robert Govett, MA.
- The Future Apostasy, by Robert Govett, MA.
- The Conquest of Canaan, by Jessie Penn-Lewis.
- The Work of the Holy Spirit, by Jessie Penn-Lewis.
- Agape Leadership - Lessons in Spiritual Leadership from the Life of R. C. Chapman, by Robert L. Peterson & Alexander Strauch.
- The Passing of the Torch, by James Chen.
- The Pub as God's Field, by reverend Gerard Vrooland (our own publication).
- The Antichrist, by Arthur Pink.
- Who Made God? Searching for a Theory of Everything, by prof. dr. Edgar H. Andrews.
- Spiritual Recovery, by Stephen Kaung.
- Aids to Revelation, by Watchman Nee.
- Changed into His Likeness, by Watchman Nee.
- What Shall This Man Do?, by Watchman Nee.
- Dying to Live, by Jessie Penn-Lewis.
- The Testimony of God, by Watchman Nee.
- Come, Lord Jesus (an exposition of the Book of Revelation), by Watchman Nee.
- War on the Saints, by Jessie Penn-Lewis.
This page was last updated on February 23rd